If you’re struggling with debt or a never-ending pile of bills, you might be looking for ways to make some extra cash. SuperPay.Me and other online survey and reward sites claim to be able to assist by compensating you for completing small tasks and sharing your thoughts and opinions.
One of the most common questions I get about making money online is whether survey sites actually pay you.
So, in this review, I will explain what SuperPay.Me is and how it functions. I’ll also go over the various SuperPay options.Me giving feedback and complaints, discussing the good and bad points raised by others… and, of course, why some may refer to it as SuperPay.I’m a swindler.
The specific topics I’ll be discussing are…
- What exactly is SuperPay.Me?
- Is SuperPay.Me a genuine website?
- How does SuperPay.Me operate?
- Ways to Earn Money with SuperPay.Me
- How Much Can You Earn With SuperPay.Me?
- How to withdraw your earnings?
What exactly is SuperPay.Me?
Superpay.me is a website that offers a free membership to anyone who wants to make money by answering online surveys, watching videos, playing games, and completing other online activities. They have a low cashout threshold and have paid out over $5 million in rewards since 2012. Anyone worldwide can join Superpay.me to start earning rewards. The latest statistics on the website’s user base and earnings are not provided in the search results.
As a Superpay.Me member, you can earn money and/or gift cards for participating in a variety of simple online activities. In addition to taking paid surveys, you can watch videos, sign up for trials, play games, or refer friends via social media platforms such as Twitter or Facebook.
When it comes to making money online, everything sounds great, but there’s usually a catch. Or, at the very least, we all expect there to be. And you wouldn’t be the first to wonder whether SuperPay.Me was real or not.
So let’s go a little deeper…
Is SuperPay.Me a genuine website?
You’re not alone if you’re wondering if Superpay.me is real or if it actually pays out.
It’s understandable that many, if not most, people are skeptical of online earning platforms. I’m skeptical as well, having reviewed hundreds of make-money programs. And, I must say, SuperPay, at first glance, did not appear credible.
I’m not sure if it was the bright colors or the late-night infomercial look of their website that drew me in. Perhaps it was the nearly $6 million that their members allegedly cashed out. Or, more likely, a combination of everything.
But my first impression was incorrect. They turn out to be genuine. SuperpayMe is not a scam and pays its customers.
SuperPay.Me Antivirus Checks
Their website passed all of our security checks with flying colors…
A quick Whois.com search of their domain registration confirms that they were indeed founded in 2012, as they claim.
This is significant because there are many false claims on reward sites, as well as many inconsistencies between when they say they began and when they actually began.
This does not appear to be the case here.
SuperPay appears to have established a reputation as a trustworthy platform for earning extra money. All of their social media links work, and with the exception of Instagram, which isn’t really a platform for this type of site or niche, their Facebook and Instagram followers number in the tens of thousands.
Because SuperPayMe works with so many survey sites, you may find that some offer pre-screener surveys, which allow you to determine your eligibility before diving into the main survey.
As evidenced by the large number of positive reviews and our various checks, SuperPay.Me is not a scam. It’s also a good sign that it’s been around since 2012 and has tens of thousands of followers. And they work with real survey sites and market research firms.
How does SuperPay.Me operate?
Superpay.Me works in the same way as most survey and get-paid-to (GPT) sites. Joining is free and simple, and you may start making money right away by completing surveys, offers, and viewing videos.
You can redeem your points for cash using various payment processors and gift cards once you’ve acquired enough points (in addition to the little bonus they start you off with).
Signing Up To the SuperPayMe Site
It’s kind of simple to join…
Begin by entering your name, username, email address, and password.
I say “kind of,” since one thing that irritated me was that they asked for certain personal information up front, such as your address and phone number.
While they appear to be a legitimate survey site, sharing this information can be unsettling for some, including myself.
This is not to say that Superpay.Me may be selling your data; it’s just the possibility of your information leaking if their database is ever hacked.
And to be clear, we assume this risk when joining ALL websites, including the largest ones.
To protect yourself, it is essential to use a unique email address and password when registering.
This simple precaution ensures that if Superpay’s database (or the database of any site you join) is ever compromised, your other accounts, particularly important ones such as your email, banks, and shopping sites with your credit card on file, will not be compromised as well.
After completing this section, you will receive a confirmation/welcome email.
You can then access the member’s section by entering the code they emailed you…
What are the different ways to earn money on Superpay.me
SuperPay.Me provides a variety of ways to earn money, guaranteeing that there is something for everyone.
SuperPay.Me works in the same way as a survey aggregator like Survey Compare, curating and pulling surveys from various market research firms including: Your Surveys, Opinion Capital, Yuno, CPX Research
They approach things a little differently, though, as they handle much of the payment tracking and processing in-house.
I’m not sure if SuperPay.Me works directly with companies and brands to produce paid surveys for market research, or if they merely select surveys from other sites.
However, as a survey taker, it isn’t actually that significant. The fact that SuperPay works with a range of survey providers is beneficial since it implies more surveys and greater availability.
Of course, you are not confined to a single survey company.
If survey availability is limited, I prefer Survey Junkie and Inbox Dollars. They also give prizes for completing minor online “jobs” or actions that you would regularly do online anyway, such as exploring the web, visiting websites, and viewing videos.
If you’re seeking for a full-time income online due to medical concerns keeping you at home, children to care for, or just a work you no longer enjoy, an internet company may be for you.
However, there is so much garbage and disinformation out there that understanding how (and where) to begin is essential in order to acquire what you want.
OfferWalls (App Downloads, Watch Videos, Trial Sign-Ups, Etc.)
Offerwalls are a great way to earn incentives for easy assignments you can do from the comfort of your own home.
You may earn rewards by installing applications, signing up for trials, viewing movies, playing games, and more using these mobile apps or websites.
Because of their huge assortment of offers from mobile publishers, such as mobile games, applications, and downloads, offerwalls are especially enticing to mobile consumers.
SuperPay.Me offerwalls are given by third-party marketers, and SuperPay has no control over access to or crediting of these offers.
If you are unable to access an offerwall, it is possible that your account has been detected by the third-party site that is delivering the offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, cash contests normally last three months.
- The contest will expire at midnight (EST) on the last date listed on the contest.
- The top 20 earners on the leaderboard are awarded prizes at midnight (EST) on the contest’s final day.
- The awards will be instantly issued to the winning accounts.
- All members are automatically put into the contest, but they can drop out at any moment by submitting a support ticket.
- Members who opt out will be excluded from current and future contests until they opt back in by submitting a support request.
- Excessive usage of trial, gaming, and gambling offerings is flagged for security checks, and accounts may be placed on hold for verification.
- Accounts that have been banned or reported for name/address or offer verification checks will be barred from participating in contests.
- The current awards are listed on the leaderboard for the most recent contest.
- The awards are established at the start of each contest and will not be adjusted before the event ends.
- All winning accounts will be scrutinized to verify they have not been involved in any fraudulent or similar activities.
- If a contestant is caught cheating, they will be permanently barred from the contest and the site, and the reward will be deducted from their account.
Post Payment Proof
As long as your post is validated, SuperPay.Me will reward you for submitting payment proof on other internet forums. Your claim will be examined within 24 hours of submission, and to be confirmed, the post must still be live on the forum at the time of review.
To validate your claim, take the following steps:
- The image should be an identical replica of the email receipt you received from SuperPay.Me when your payment was sent.
- Instead of adding to an existing thread, start a new one on the forum.
- Include a link or banner to SuperPay.Me. (using their banners is recommended).
- When SuperPay.Me evaluates it for approval, make sure the post is permanent and still online.
Disclaimer: Depending on when you read this, the offer and/or the instructions may have been updated; thus, it is important that you double check the specifics with SuperPay.Me.
Get Paid For Referrals
You may make money by sharing SuperPay.Me with family, friends, and on social media sites using your own referral link or banners.
Although it might be difficult to generate big profits through referrals, if you do share it with others, you might as well get the 25% (of everything they make) that SuperPay is giving.
When your referrals sign up, they will earn a $0.20 incentive. (just like you did when you joined). Use the offered banners to advertise SuperPay.Me on websites, social media, and other platforms.
It’s critical to know that spamming is prohibited by SuperPay.Me. In addition, many social media sites may suspend your account for spamming, and other users will quickly report you.
SuperPay.Me Community (AKA Shoutbox)
You’ll find a message section in the member’s area where you may engage with other SuperPay.Me members. While my experience was primarily comprised of viewing unhelpful messages about wages, yours may differ.
Having saying that, SuperPay outlines some crucial guidelines for using the Shoutbox:
- There will be no spamming.
- There will be no personal insults or harassment based on politics, gender, or sexual orientation, religion or race
- There will be no violent or sexual harassment.
- Please use only English in the Shoutbox for security concerns.
- There will be no solicitation.
- Do not mention other websites that are comparable.
- Make no assumptions about anybody else’s account or account status.
- Members who use derogatory language will be barred.
- Members who make derogatory remarks against the site or its advertisers will be banned.
- Do not try to find out personal information about any members, either directly or indirectly.
- Everyone should be treated with dignity.
- Please keep in mind that any comments or ideas stated in the Shoutbox are those of the individual who posted them and do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of Superpay.me.
They claim that administrators will take appropriate action if they consider that any remarks or activity in the Shoutbox are detrimental to the site, its members, or advertisers.
How Much Money Can You Earn on SuperPay.Me?
SuperPay, like other survey companies, operates on a point system, with 1 point equaling $0.01 and 100 points equaling $1.00.
Because SuperPay.Me gathers surveys from a variety of companies, you can discover paid surveys that pay as little as 30-40 cents and others that pay up to $15 or, in rare occasions, $25.
Your potential earnings on SuperPay.Me vary based on several factors: the number and type of surveys you complete, the offers you engage with, and where you live. Generally, users can expect to earn anywhere from a few cents to a few dollars for each survey they complete.
Here are some examples of real SuperPay.Me users and their earnings:
- A YouTuber with a channel boasting over 300,000 subscribers mentioned making over $200 per month from SuperPay.Me.
- Another YouTuber with a channel of over 200,000 subscribers reported earning over $300 per month from SuperPay.Me.
- A third YouTuber with a channel of over 10,000 subscribers shared earning over $100 per month from SuperPay.Me.
Keep in mind that while paid surveys are a great method to supplement your income from home, they will not replace a full-time or even part-time job.
How to Get Your Cash from SuperPay.Me in 2023
Once you’ve made enough, you can cash out to your PayPal account or get gift cards from popular retailers worldwide.
Here’s how to cash out from SuperPay.Me:
- Log in to your SuperPay.Me account.
- Go to the Wallet section.
- Hit the Withdraw button.
- Choose your cash-out method.
- Enter the amount you want to cash out.
- Click on the Withdraw button.
If you’re using PayPal, your funds will hit your account within 24 hours. If you’re opting for a gift card, it’ll be sent to your email within 24 hours.
Other payment methods and their threshold:
- Skrill – Payment Threshold $5.00
- Wise – Payment Threshold $20.00
- PayPal – Payment Threshold $1.00
- Payza – Payment Threshold $10.00
- Redeem for Amazon or Tango Gift Cards – Minimum 500 Points
In summary, SuperPay.Me is a legitimate way to earn some extra money online. However, it’s essential to have realistic expectations about how much you can earn. SuperPay.Me won’t make you rich overnight, but it can serve as a solid method to supplement your income or cover your expenses.