Appen is now working with the largest 10 technology companies in the world to optimize and improve its products to users all over the globe, including social media platforms, voice recognition systems, search engines, and sites. e-commerce. The world of technology is changing so fast, and since its start in 1996, Appen has risen to the challenge of becoming a publicly-traded company and creating an international team that works in more than 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
Remote Social Media Evaluator Job:
Do you like social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a social media reviewer with Appen, you have the opportunity to rate news feeds, ads and search results. Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content of the social media sites we use every day.
This role can fit you if:
- You remain engaged and active on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- You are looking for a flexible job for which you participate in projects and develop your skills.
- You want to work on the internet from your home.
You like to work independently
Working hours :
- Social Media Reviewer positions are part-time (up to 20 hours a week) and very flexible.
- The usual work requires 1 to 4 hours of work a day, 5 to 7 days a week
- Have access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/or have access to a smartphone under three years old.
- Have access to a secure broadband internet connection and a quiet, non-public workspace.
- Have good writing skills in English.
- Be able to work with applications, solve software problems and execute instructions independently
Appen is proud of its diverse team and flexible work offerings, and as a publicly-traded company, it has been ranked # 1 in FlexJobs’ Top 100 Companies. Deloitte also awarded Appen the Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific and Technology Fast 50 Australia awards in 2017.
Appen is an equal opportunity employer and it values diversity in our business. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Check the list below to APPLY for a social media evaluator jobs:
link1= direct link to “Talent-Appen.Icims” platform to apply for social media evaluator position in the corresponding country. link2= link to “Appen Connect” Platform to discover the other work-from-home jobs
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.