Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chat Agent (Non-Phone Jobs):
48. SiteStaff seeks chat hosts working from home. Requirements: typing speed between 65 and 75+ WPM with excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
49. The Chat Shop seeks live chat agents who can work remotely from home. They must be native speakers of English, with the ability to type 80+ WPM without errors.
Data Entry Jobs:
50. Symbria periodically seeks data entry clerks to work on prescription information. The search terms to find these tasks: “prescription entry clerk” or “pharmacy technician specialist”.
51. Westat is a company that provides market research services and offers full-time and part-time field data and telephone collectors jobs. Earnings reported by data collectors are between 9$ and 15$ per hour.
52. Xerox offers a variety of work-from-home jobs, such as verification, data entry, customer care, and tech support. To find their virtual positions, select the “YES” option under “virtual office” filter.
Call Agents & Virtual Receptionists:
53. ACD Direct is seeking agents working at home to make outbound and inbound calls.
54. Alorica hires agents to work remotely from home providing customer service through chat and phone. Agents’ pay is based on per call rate or minute rate. Alorica also provides paid training.
55. Alpine Access (a member of the Better Business Bureau) seeks professionals working at home to provide customer service solutions for businesses. Reported pay is around 9.00$ per hour.
56. Amazon seeks virtual customer service agents to deal with inbound calls. Amazon provides for its agents the necessary technical equipment and paid training.
57. American Express looks for customer service reps and travel consultants working from home in order to plan, research and execute customized travel experiences. American Express also provides paid training.
This list of work-at-home jobs shall be regularly updated and extended to include only legitimate and well-recognized companies. More articles and job listings will be added under this category (careers) to explain in detail the application and qualification process of some of those companies.
Needless to say, it’s a good practice to always do your due diligence before applying for any job opportunity.
Wish you all the best of luck with your job hunt!
This page includes affiliate links. Please be aware we only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers. Please see our disclosure policy for further information.