40. The Hartford has a variety of work-from-home jobs including in the sales department, customer claims specialist, and national account underwriter. To find these jobs in your job search, make sure to search for the designation: remote worker (YES), which will allow you to narrow your search to work-from-home jobs only.
41. Prudential seeks to hire work-from-home customer relationship specialists, financial services associates, and customer solutions reps. Full-timers will receive a comprehensive benefits package.
Editing and Proofreading:
42. Cactus offers a variety of editing jobs for freelance workers. No prior experience is required in English editing. Editors should have a passion for the language and be able to use correct English in explaining the subject matter.
43. Edit Fast offers work-from-home positions for freelance editors, proofreaders, and writers. The editors have a choice to bid on different projects, while the client pays an additional fee to the company Edit Fast.
44. First Editing seeks editors with experience and guarantees year-round and full-time work in a variety of editing tasks including business editing, thesis editing, copy editing, book editing and more.
45. Magic Ears is offering remote work from home jobs for online ESL tutors who are from Canada and the US. This online teaching platform has as a mission: bringing education for less privileged students in China through a global virtual classroom with its 1 on 4 English learning programs.
- Reported earnings are between 18$ and 26$ per hour. Tutors enjoy guaranteed bookings, flexible schedules, and access to lots of professional development resources for free.
- Magic Ears deals with all the scheduling, parent communication, and curriculum. Tutors must have a college enrollment to apply and a bachelor’s degree.
46. SayABC seeks English teachers to provide their services to small groups of students aging between 5_12. The lesson plans are prepared by SayABC.
- Teachers can earn up to 21$ per each 40-min session. Candidates must have 1 year of experience in mentoring, teaching, coaching, or tutoring experience, plus a Bachelor’s Degree.
47. VIPKID is looking for online ESL teachers, who can earn up to 14$ -22$ per hour as ESL teachers. A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Teachers can work remotely across the globe provided they are from Canada and the US, with a high Internet connection.
Read further on the next page